- Explore the romantic Hue Citadel as you cruise along the Perfume River and learn about the daily life of Hue people
- Enjoy afternoon tea on the cruise with herbal tea, cakes and fresh fruits, listen to stories about the Perfume River, about the dreamy land of Hue
- Going up the Perfume River, crossing Da Vien Bridge, Thien Mu Pagoda, watching an ancient and windy Hue Ancient Capital, listening to the sound of bells echoing throughout the river
- Admire the beauty of Huong Giang River - one of the famous rivers in Hue, more than 80km long like a winding silk strip flowing through many beautiful scenes of the dreamy Kinh
Pick-up/Returning point: Boat Pier, No. 5 Le Loi, Hue City.
Pick-up time: 16:30 (15:30 in winter). Returning time: 18:00. Duration: ~ 1.5 hours
16:30: Pick up guests at Boat Pier at No. 5 Le Loi, Hue City. Our luxury wooden yacht with luxurious design and comfort will take you upstream of the Huong Giang River through Da Vien Bridge, Thien Mu Pagoda to see an ancient and misty Hue in the sunset.
18:00: Return to the pier. Tour ends.
Price: USD 20/pax (Saturday & Sunday)
- Luxury wooden boat
- Cakes & Fruits
- Herbal Tea
- Travel Insurance
- Pick-up and drop-off car
- Personal expenses
- Beverages (Soft drinks/Beer/Wine). Please book in advance if you want to use beverages on the boat.
- Tips and gratuities
Important: Infants and children must be included in the passenger headcount
- Children aged 0-12 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Children aged 6+ will be charged the same rate as adults
- This activity requires a minimum of 4 participant(s). If the minimum is not met, you can book an alternative date or request a full refund.