1. Collecting personal information
- To use certain services at our website, you may be required to register with our personal information (email, name, Telephone No …). All information declared to ensure the accuracy and legality.
- We may also collect information about the number of visits, including the number of pages you view, the number of links you click and other information related to the connection. We also collect information that Web browsers (Browser) you use when accessing the website: www.ciaoasiatravel.com, including: IP address, browser type, language use, and the time Browser address access to.
And the personal information that you supply us will be use:
• Support customers when purchasing our products
• Troubleshooting customers
• Provide you with the latest information on our Website
• Review and update the content and interface of Website
• Conduct customer surveys
• Implement promotional activities related to the products and services of Green Travel Viet
2. Using personal information
Green Travel Viet collects and uses your personal information for the purpose consistent and fully compliant with the contents of the “Private Policy”.
- When necessary, we can use this information to contact you directly such as: send welcome letters, orders, letters of thanks, and technical information about security, you can receive a regular supply information of products, services, upcoming events or employment information if you subscribe to email notifications.
3. Sharing personal information
Green Travel Viet may disclose personal information to other members within the company where necessary to fulfill our purposes.
And we may also disclose your personal information to third parties (contractors to whom we contract out certain services) for the purpose for which the information was collected.
For example, we currently engage third party contractors to:
– Provide transport, including flights
– Organize and operate tours
– Provide software and hardware application hosting services
In these situations we prohibit the third party contractor from using personal information about you except for the specific purpose for which we supply it.
Other than the above we will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.