* Explore the Hindu temples of the Champa Kingdom at the My Son Sanctuary - a World Heritage site.
* Soak up the stunning views of the beautiful valley and surrounding mountains.
* Learn the fascinating history behind the ancient Hindu sanctuary.
* Enjoy traditional music performance by Cham girls in their colorful costumes.
* Visit to the Sa Huynh Champa Culture Museum.
Today Vietnam Travel's local tour guide and driver will meet you at your hotel in Hoian Ancient City. You will travel 40km outside of Hoian to the UNESCO World Heritage Site: My Son.
Considered the foremost example of Hinduism in South East Asia, the temple complex has been ravaged by time and war. Enter the heritage site of the My Son Sanctuary to see the ruins of many temples used for religious ceremonies by the rulers of the Champa Kingdom for ten centuries. Discover this imperial city during the Cham dynasty and look at the ruins of the Cham people. Over there, you will get to explore and understand the technique of the Cham people in making red bricks to build the ancient Cham towers. Explore this incredible landmark and admire the ancient architectural design. You can also get to enjoy traditional music performance by Cham girls in their colorful costumes.
On the way back, stop to visit to the Sa Huynh Champa Culture Museum in Tra Kieu. Around noon, return to your hotel in Hoian Town.
01 pax group: USD 60/pax.
02 pax group: USD 35/pax.
3 - 6 pax group: USD 28/pax.
7 – 9 pax group: USD 16/pax
10 pax up group: USD 15/pax
• Service of experienced English speaking guide.
• Service of a private driver and an air-conditioned vehicle.
• Bottled drinking water.
• Entrance fees (USD 6.5 = VND150.000/pax)
• Accommodation in Hoian.
• Personal expenses (such as telephone, meals, drinks etc.).
• Tips for guides and drivers.
• Personal travel insurance.